We are social creatures, who love to mingle, stretch our comfort zone, try new things, meet new people, and generally have fun!
If you feel up to the challenge, then why not join us at our next event? Have a look below and see what we are up to next…you never know you might just have a great time!
17th Annual Long Tan Remembrance Day Golf Challenge
Save the date for next years golf event of the year in October 2020. This is an Ambrose Pairs event, being held at Altone Park Golf Course located at 320 Benara Road, Beechboro. The entry fee for the day is per player and covers green fees, BBQ lunch, and novelties on all holes. There will be a raffle on the day with proceeds to Partners of Veterans Association Western Australia Inc.
No partner, no worries, we will do our best to find you one. We have a limited field of 30 pairs so get in early as this event sells out every year. Electric carts are available for hire at $20 each, carts are limited, so make sure to book yours on your entry form or call Peter to book. Unfortunately we cannot take bookings for carts at the course.
Registration at 0700
Briefing at 0730
Siren/shotgun start at 0745
For further details contact Peter Fox on 0418 944 495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Entry
- Each player must complete an entry form, one entry form per player.
- Incomplete or illegible entry forms will not be processed.
- Entry forms will not be processed until all applicable fees are paid in full.
- Limited field of 30 pairs, team places will be allocated when the entry form for the second player is processed.
- Players who have a Golflink number must provide their number on the entry form.
- Players who have a social club handicap must provide contact details for their social club handicapper or other person who can verify their handicap.
- Players without a Golflink or social club handicap will be allocated a handicap of 18.
- Failure to comply with these conditions will result in the entry not being processed and/or allocation of a scratch handicap.
ANZAC Day Parade
Each year we participate in the annual ANZAC Day march in Perth City. We are always looking for members to participate in our annual march to remember and honor those who served our country. Keep an eye out on our Facebook and newsletters closer to the day and we will provide you with the relevant details. Please note partners and families are welcome to join us if they would like to.
Bruce Rock Veterans Reunion
Each year we march and hold a fabulous stall with a multitude of craft and merchandise items available for purchase. It is sure to be a great time and we look forward to seeing you there! We will let you know additional details closer to the event.
If you have a news or event item you would like to publish on our website please email us as we welcome your contributions.